You are here
We are currently revising our Vendor Policy on campus and will not be reserving space on campus until this policy is reviewed.
The Student Center Facilities Office would like to welcome perspective vendors to our campus.
- We will schedule a maximum of four outside vendors selling different goods per business day. New vendors must fill out a Vendor Contract.
- Once a Vendor has been approved you will be permitted to request a space. Reservations will be reviewed for availability and confirmed in the order that they are received through the University Center Reservations Desk 610-758-4163 or send an email request : firstname.lastname@example.org
- A $25 fee will be charged for each 4' table space, due ten days prior to sale. 10% of gross sales will be collected at the end of each sale date.
- Lehigh University does not permit credit card solicitation.
- Lehigh University requires each vendor to provide proof of insurance. The Vendor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, defend, indemnify and save Lehigh, its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless against all claims, losses or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorneys’ fees arising out of or caused by its use of space or its participation in this sale. Vendor shall obtain and maintain, at Vendor’s own expense during the term of this Agreement, Commercial General Liability Insurance naming Lehigh University as an Additional Insured, subject to a combined single limit of at least One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) for each occurrence and One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) in the aggregate for bodily injury and property damage. Vendor shall provide a Certificate of Insurance to Lehigh evidencing the coverage described above prior to the Vendor’s use of space.
- The University will not be responsible for providing storage. All items must be removed at the end of each selling day.
- Vendor shall be responsible for all costs arising from the use of patented, trademarked, franchised or copyrighted music, materials, devices, processes, or dramatic rights (“proprietary material”) used or incorporated in the sale.
- Vendor warrants that all copyrighted material sold, has been duly licensed or authorized by the copyright owners or their authorized representatives and Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify, protect, hold harmless and defend the University and its officers, Trustees, employees and agents from any and all claims, demands, liabilities or actions (as well as any costs or expenses including without limitation attorneys’ fees) relating to any infringement or other improper use (or alleged infringement or improper use) of any proprietary material. Vendor, upon prompt notice from the University, shall furnish counsel acceptable to the University to defend against any such claims, demands, liabilities or actions. The University may require evidence of any licenses in effect with organizations such as ASCAP, BMI, RIAA, etc.
- Vendor understands and agrees that, in occupying the space, it is subject to Lehigh’s rules and regulations, and must be in compliance with all local safety and fire codes.
- Vendor understands and agrees that Lehigh will not be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the Participant or its goods.
- The Student Center Staff reserves the right to suspend, postpone, cancel or reschedule any event due to unforeseeable circumstances.
- The Student Center Staff reserves the right to request Vendor to remove from sale any material deemed inappropriate for sale at the University.
- No person shall smoke, burn tobacco products, incense, or use any other controlled substances inside any non-residential or residence hall, sorority, fraternity, suite/apartment complex, etc. on campus. Smoking is permitted on residential grounds provided it occurs 15 feet from any building entrance and away from windows of residential buildings