You are here
Faculty & Staff
The Faculty/Staff Pride Network is a place of support for LGBTQ+ faculty and staff as well as allies and advocates who are interested in fostering and sustaining a welcoming and affirming climate on campus for LGBTQ+ people. Learn more about our upcoming events by signing up for our listserv; all are welcome!
The Pride Network is committed to:
- Sponsoring, hosting and supporting LGBTQ+ events on and off campus
- Supporting the Pride Center for Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity and the various LGBTQ+ student groups
- Connecting LGBTQ+ Faculty and Staff to students through mentorship opportunities
- Meeting with LGBTQ+ candidates during faculty and staff hiring
- Coordinating with the Lehigh Alumni Pride Association (LAPA)
If you are a faculty or staff member that would like to join, sign up for the listserv by visiting https://groups.google.com/a/
Pride Network Co-Chairs:
Assistant Director, Student Activities
Professor of Practice & Director of Sustainable Development
- Community Resources
- There are various resources for members of the LGBTQ+ community in the Lehigh Valley. Please refer to the link above to visit the web page of the Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center.
- Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals
- The combined vision and mission of the Consortium is to achieve higher education environments in which lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender students, faculty, staff, administrators, and alumni have equity in every respect. Our goals are to support colleagues and develop curriculum to professionally enhance this work; to seek climate improvement on campuses; and to advocate for policy change, program development, and establishment of LGBT Offices/Centers.
- Queer Studies Listserv
- QSTUDY-L is a forum for academic discussions pertaining to queer theory. QSTUDY-L is also intended to promote networking and information sharing between teachers, researchers, librarians, and students -- anyone involved or interested in the field of queer studies. Posting announcements about relevant conferences or publications, calls for papers, job opportunities, or anything else relevant to the topic of queer studies is encouraged, though only subscribers may post to the list. The list is fully archived, and also serves as a repository for syllabi, bibliographies, and other items of interest relating to Queer Studies.