You are here
Lehigh undergraduate & graduate students can engage with the Pride Center in many different ways.
- Join a student organization
- Undergraduate student club that provides support and community building for LGBTQ+ students and allies
- Contact Emma Strong (email@example.com)
- Greek Allies
- Promoting inclusive leadership and fostering a welcoming Greek and greater campus environment
- Contact Bailey Shelton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Athlete Ally
- Promoting respect of all individuals involved in sports and taking a stand against homophobia and transphobia
- Contact Taylor Tvedt (email@example.com)
- Graduate student club that provides support and community building for LGBTQ+ students and allies
- Contact Chere Hunter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SPEAK (Students Promoting Equality, Awareness, & Knowledge)
- SPEAK gender & sexuality educators provide workshops & trainings on gender, sexuality, and inclusion
- Contact Chris O'Neill (email@example.com)
- Live in the Pride Residential Community
The Pride Community endeavors to create an inclusive environment for individuals of all genders and sexualities to explore & celebrate their own identities. Residents will have both formal and informal opportunities to learn and grow together, as well as to connect with LGBTQ+ and allied groups on campus and beyond. The vision of the Pride Community is an inclusive, welcoming, and celebratory community for individuals of all genders and sexualities.
The Pride Community strives to:- Create a welcoming, tightly-knit community characterized by collective ownership and appreciation of difference- Engage residents in experiences where they can learn from one another, as well as from faculty and staff, about gender, sexuality, identity, and allyship- Connect residents to other LGBTQ+ involvement opportunities across Lehigh’s campus- Provide a gender-inclusive housing option for Lehigh students
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Apply to work on the Pride Center Student Staff
- Contact email@example.com to learn more.
- Intern in the Pride Center
- Ask your academic advisor about internship opportunities, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.