The guidelines listed below are to be followed by all recognized student groups requesting to host an event in a Student Center Facility. The University reserves the right to amend or modify the guidelines without notification.
- The event cannot be advertised off campus. Advertising on campus can not be done until approval for the event has been given.
- If money is being collected Event/Police security may be required and will be up to the discretion of Lehigh University Police.
Fees or Buy-Ins
- A fee cannot be charged to participate in the event.
- Buy-ins are NOT PERMITTED. Money CANNOT be exchanged.
- Sponsoring group may accept, but not require, donations in the name of a specific charity.
- The name of the designated charity must be submitted in advance and verification of payment to the designated charity must be submitted to the U.C. Reservations Desk (610) 758-4163 or Student Programs within 30 days following the event.
- All prizes must be awarded based solely on skill, talent, or knowledge.
- Prizes cannot be monetary.
- Money donated for a designated charity may not be used to purchase prizes. An accurate record must be kept of all donations and verified to match money donated to the designated charity.
- Alcohol, tobacco or any illegal substance cannot be offered as prizes.
- Prizes to be given away cannot be offensive in anyway.
- Prizes must be donated or purchased from a University account.
- All groups will be required to submit a list of prizes for approval. The list must be submitted at least one week in advance to the U.C. Reservations Desk.
For further information contact the U.C. Reservations Desk (610)-758-4163.