Social Host Training exists to educate chapter presidents, risk managers, and social chairs (or equivalent leadership positions) on effective event planning practices; law and policies related to social host liability; and harm reduction strategies.
Policies to Know
- NIC Guidelines
- Medical Amnesty
- Lehigh University Social Policy
- "FIPG Policy"
- NPC: Safe Campus Culture
**Be familiar with your national risk management policies
Social Event Planning Resources (Holmes Murphy)
- Event Planning Guide
- What Constitutes an Event?
- Party Themes
- Security Vendor Checklist
- Sober Monitor Resource
- Designated Driver Programs
- Third Party Vendor Contract Template
**Please see additional Holmes Murphy resources here.