You are here
The Office of First-Year Experience provides support and resources for the academic and social transition of new students and their families.
You have made it to one of the most exhilarating experiences of your life…college! College is a time of growth and change for students and their families. During your first year at Lehigh, The Office of the First-Year Experience (OFYE) is here to provide you with resources and support to make your transition a successful one.
The OFYE also plans events throughout the academic year to support your living and learning experiences. We want you to be successful at Lehigh, and we will do everything we can to help keep you on the right track. We are excited you will be joining the Lehigh community and we want to help you make the most out of your experience!
Your first-year experience at Lehigh is named evoLUtion for its definition of a gradual process in which something changes into a different, more complex or better form.
In order to assist in your transition, we have broken down your evoLUtion into three phases:
- Pre-arrival activities and Orientation
- evoLUtion seminar
- 5x10 Program and Events
- The 5x10 schedule is also available on the Guidebook App used during Orientation. Download the Guidebook App and search for "2018 Lehigh University Orientation Guide". Select the Main Schedule to view 5x10 events.
- All first-year students are expected to attend five programs during the first ten weeks of the semester in at least three of the Five Foundations of Student Success in bLUeprint.
- The last day to complete the 5x10 program requirement is Friday, November 2, 2018.
Class of 2022 Welcome Kit
Welcome Kit Highlights Include:
- Housing information
- preLUsion program details
- Orientation preview
- Course registration information
- Exciting first-year programming and services