Welcome to the Student Affairs Video Library. Below you will find a collection of videos and podcasts that provide insight to our departmental services as well as highlights of our special programs. Browse the information and if you are interested in becoming involved in any of the featured programs, please feel free to contact that office directly.
Center for Academic Success
The Center for Academic Success is currently updating their videos.
Family Orientation, provided by First-Year Experience, is designed to introduce you to Lehigh University's resources, academics, and student life.
Gender Violence Education & Support
Gender Violence Education & Support provides videos from various offices around campus:
- Counseling & Psychological Services - Find out about the Counseling Center's role as a confidential reporter and what they can offer survivors.
- Chaplain's Office - Find out about the Chaplain's Office's role as a confidential reporter and what they can offer survivors.
- Lehigh University Police Department - Learn more about the LUPD's role in the reporting process.
- Equal Opportunity Compliance Coordinator / Title IX Coordinator - Learn more about Karen Salvemini and what her office provides for survivors.
- Gender Violence Education & Support - Learn about how GVES can help survivors and what Brooke DeSipio provides to survivors.
- Gender Violence Support Advocates - Learn about the Advocates, how to contact them, and how they provide support to survivors throughout the reporting process.