You are here
Themed Housing Communities
Click on a logo to learn more about that community!
Lehigh University, the Office of Residence Life, the Office of the First-Year Experience, and the Office of Residential Services recognize the significance of community living as an opportunity for students to experience personal growth and development. Through partnership with University faculty, staff, and peers, as well as self-initiated experiences, the Themed Housing Communities program offers students the ability to explore creative curiosities, develop personal identities, build collaborative connections, expand capacity for inclusive leadership, and focus on professional growth, all in the context of a selected theme of interest. Students participating in a Themed Housing Community will:
- Have increased interaction with a faculty and/or staff member.
- Develop an increased sense of belonging to their residential community.
- Form positive relationships with peers in their residential community.
- Be exposed to new intellectual ideas through community opportunities.
- Have a desire to explore new concepts and ideas related to their chosen theme.
- Have fewer conduct cases than students living outside of a Themed Housing Community.