All first-year and transfer students are expected to complete an online education and prevention training program titled Get Inclusive, Student Wellness AOD Course. This tool will help you learn strategies to take care of yourself, skills to intervene in harmful situations impacting others, and a proactive approach to mental health and wellness.
Look for an email with the link to the courses in late July. Please complete the training by August 21, 2022.
You are expected to complete theStudent Wellness AOD Couse which will have a brief questionnaire and optional survey. All responses are confidential; Lehigh will only receive aggregate information about the participant group and will never see individual answers. You can feel confident that providing truthful answers – no matter what they are – will not put you at any risk for repercussions.
1. Visit the Lehigh University Get Inclusive Link: go.lehigh.edu/getinclusive
2. Log in using Lehigh SSO which will ask for your Lehigh email and password
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- Allow for approximately one hour total to complete the two sessions.
Should you experience problems, technical support is available through firstname.lastname@example.org.