- Counseling & Psychological Services (UCPS): The Health & Wellness Center shares Johnson Hall with the UCPS. Our departments work closely together to ensure the physical and mental health of our student body.
- Health Advancement & Prevention Strategies Office (HAPS): The mission of HAPS is to enourage learning and personal development through the promotion of public health and safety. Our departments communicate regularly in order to keep Lehigh's campus up-to-date on the latest health news and tips to maintain a safe, happy campus.
- Lehigh University Police Department (LUPD): The goals of the Health & Wellness Center and the LUPD are concurrent in that our main focus is to keep Lehigh safe on a small and wide scale. They are always there to help in the event of an emergency at 610-758-4200
- Lehigh University Emergency Services (LUEMS): Basic life support services are provided 24/7 during the academic year by a team of volunteer students, faculty, and staff who are fully licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health. LUEMS averages a 4 minute response time when called to an emergency on campus. LUEMS can be dispached by calling 610-758-4200.
- Gender Violence Support Advocates: This group is available 24/7/365 to support survivors of gender violence by providing initial support, options, and referrals to survivors.
- Disability Support Services: This office develops policies and procedures to provide students with as much independence as possible to promote self-advocacy.
- Gender Violence Education & Support: The Health & Wellness Center works with the office of Gender Violence Education & Support to promote sexual health on campus and to provide support for survivors on gender-based violence.
- Bethlehem Health Bureau (BHB): The BHB ensures the health of the Bethlehem City community by utilizing the three core functions of public health: monitor health status to identify community health problems, diagnose and investigate health problems and hazards in the community, and evaluate effectiveness, accessibility and quality of personal and population-based health services
- Pennsylvania Department of Health (PA DOH): The mission of the Pennsylvania Department of Health is to promote healthy behaviors, prevent injury and disease, and to assure the safe delivery of quality health care for all people in Pennyslvania.
National & International Resouces
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): CDC works 24/7 to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S. Whether diseases start at home or abroad, are chronic or acute, curable or preventable, human error or deliberate attack, CDC fights disease and supports communities and citizens to do the same.
- World Health Organization (WHO): WHO works worldwide to promote health, keep the world safe, and serve the vulnerable.