Advertising for an event can be done after the event or activity has been reviewed and approved on LINC. All requests must be made as far in advance as possible. All student clubs and organizations must submit an Event Planning Form on The Linc at least two weeks prior to the event – please allow enough time for the entire process to take place (generally three to four weeks.) https://studentaffairs.lehigh.edu/content/lehigh-involvement-connection-linc
Please allow enough time for your event/activity to be reviewed. Any event open to other colleges and the general public must indicate that ID’s will be required.
Posters for Free Standing Poster Frames: There are multiple free-standing poster displays located in Christmas Saucon and Lamberton Hall.
More information and the request form can be found here
Approved posters can be dropped off at Christmas Saucon Building 14 E. Packer Ave. Information Desk Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sidewalk chalk can be used on outdoor sidewalks and macadam only.
- Side walk chalk must be water-soluble chalk and used only on a horizontal walking/driving surface that is exposed to the weather elements.
- The use of markers, paints, oil-based products, spray chalk, or other products in aerosol containers is prohibited.
- Water-soluble chalk is temporary and usually is generally removed by the next rain/snow. Permanent Marker (spray chalk) is prohibited as it can be in place for months defacing the surface and requiring staff intensive labor to be removed.
- Chalking is prohibited on all buildings, bus stops, columns, doors, fountains, indoor and outdoor furniture, light posts, signs, planters, poles, trees, vertical surfaces, walls, waste receptacles, etc.
- Offensive or inappropriate content is prohibited and may be referred for disciplinary action. Refer to the Student Handbook for additional information.
Digital Information Boards
This is the most sustainable option for advertising. Additional information can be found here.
Posters, flyers, and other notices are not permitted to be hung on doors, in stairwells, or on walls. Please check bulletin boards for the individual approval process.