Considerable planning must be conducted prior to organizing outdoor events to ensure compliance with codes. Blocking fire lanes is prohibited. If you have any questions regarding codes please contact Environmental Health and Safety 610-758-4251.
Consider alternate date/location due to inclement weather. When choosing either an alternate date or indoor location it is important to indicate that information to the scheduling office. In most cases, specific information as to date and time that a location/date will either be confirmed or released will need to be provided to the scheduler.
Charges may be associated with non-cancellation.
- Reservation requests for outdoor space on lower Asa Campus can be placed in Reservations system (25Live): Reserve event space
If your event requires the use of a tent covering the area exceeding 900 square feet and/or having an occupant load of more than 50, you must first register with the city of Bethlehem. For information please contact the Building and Housing Inspections Office at (610) 865-7091, located in City Hall. You will be required to submit a Certificate of Flammability to the City of Bethlehem.
Questions regarding Tents can be directed to Facilties Office: 610-758-3940
- Residence Hall spaces - contact 610-758-6598 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fraternity or Sorority Affairs– phone: 610-758-4157
- Athletic spaces – Dale Townsend or Allen Biddinger (610-758- 3397)
- Mountaintop Campus - Contact Conference Services: 610-758-5306 or email@example.com