The Center for Academic Success has a variety of study skills resources and documents that were curated just for you! The resource topics include:
- Goal Setting and Time Management
- Motivation, Focus, and Procrastination
- Note Taking, Study Strategies, and Exam Preparation
- Professional Communication and Email Management
- Test Anxiety, Sleep, Stress Management, and Self Care
- Lehigh Resources and External Resources
Feel free to print the document on your own or stop by the Center for Academic Success to pick up a copy of any of the resources. Are we missing a topic? Let us know! Email all resource suggestions to Director Kara Uhrich at email@example.com and we will do our best to make additions to our resources. Please use the subject "Additions to Study Skills Resource Webpage".