You can submit up to ten pages to a writing tutor. Please be aware that you must state the specific elements of writing on which you would like the tutor to comment. The tutor will return your paper to you directly via email within 72 hours (please note: weekends do not count in the turnaround time). NOTE: THE OWL IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NON-NATIVE SPEAKERS.
Please follow the instructions below to submit your paper to the OWL.
First, in the SUBJECT LINE of your email, please put: OWL SUBMISSION.
Next, please include the following information in your email. Failure to do so will result in the denial of your OWL request:
- Box Number/Address
- Course (if English, course number)
- Year (e.g., sophomore, graduate)
- Number of pages, double spaced, 12pt
- Explanation of the assignment
- In 50 words or more, specify the type of assistance you are seeking
- NCAA Athlete? Yes or no -If yes, what sport
Optional: Provide other helpful information (e.g., teacher comments)
Remember to attach the MS Word document. Submit papers to firstname.lastname@example.org