As an incoming woman engineer, you may be wondering about the dynamic, creative, exhilarating and rewarding field that you are about to enter. With many of Lehigh’s top engineering students being women, you are joining an impressive and elite group. To begin college with a leg up, come join us as we learn the ins and outs of Lehigh Engineering! During your three days with Lehigh Women Engineers, you will engage in guided lab activities that will offer hands-on experiences to help you get acclimated to academic study at the college level. You will also be given the opportunity to visit various engineering departments, research centers, and other parts of campus as you are introduced to the multitude of programs, clubs, and resources here at Lehigh, all of which are dedicated to your success in Lehigh Engineering.
Our LWE fall reunion will help you continue to feel connected with the women you meet during PreLUsion as well as help you finish off a successful fall term and start an enriching spring term.
- Participate in hands-on activities in the various engineering fields and labs at Lehigh
- Get a head start on making lifetime friends with your peers and mentors
- Meet the Dean and selected faculty members in the P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Work with current women engineering students who will guide you through your Lehigh experience
- Explore the areas around campus and within walking distance
Minimum number of participants required for the program to run: 10
For more information contact Chayah Wilbers at email@example.com