Join fellow students who share an interest in the field of medicine for a 3-day inside look in the field from medical experts and world renowned healthcare networks. This program is led by Lehigh University Emergency Medical Services (LUEMS), a group of over 40 volunteer students that respond to on-campus medical emergencies. Meet current LUEMS members and get connected to an incredible network on-campus and in the local community while you get settled on campus.
This program provides an excellent opportunity for students to:
- Meet and network with like-minded students
- Learn and practice real-world medical skills taught by doctors, paramedics, and other clinicians
- Experience hands-on training with administering electrocardiograms (EKGs), performing intubation, and initiating intravenous therapies
- Have early access to joining LUEMS and additional shadowing opportunities at a local hospital
- Be well-groomed for possible paid employment at Lehigh Valley area ambulance services
- Participate in a valuable experience that will impress future employers or professional schools
Join us for the ultimate medical experience! More information can be found at lehigh.edu/ems.
Specific program activities are subject to change as COVID-19 protocols dictate.
For more information contact Steve Lewis at email@example.com