STUDENT CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS REIMBURSEMENTS!
The Reimbursement process has transitioned to the CCER OneCard System. Please be sure to watch the student training video so that you can familiarize yourself with the new process. This video is very important as you will need to follow the instructions to receive your reimbursement. Please be aware that the first part of the DocuSign process may look slightly different on the Student Training Video, due to the Upgraded Version of the DocuSign.
An Easy Quick Guide is also available to get things started.
Click Here to watch STUDENT TRAINING VIDEO
Click Here for the QUICK GUIDE to get things started, before you begin the Process.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOU TO REMEMBER:
Primary Approver for Student Clubs and Orgs is Evelynda Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secondary Approver is Serafina Genise at email@example.com.
When prompted: Select the CCER OUT OF POCKET and select NO CASH ADVANCE or enter $0
When Prompted to Reimbursement For: Click the name of your club from the drop down box
Financial Procedures - Student Clubs & Organizations
- You will receive two secure emails directly from Wells Fargo
- One email will contain the company ID and user name, the other email will contain the temporary password.
- You will need to use that information to log into the system, change your temporary password and enter your personal bank information (routing number and account number).
- The next day after receiving your two secure emails from Wells Fargo, you can go into the system and enter your transaction(s) for reimbursement.
- You will enter the date, the category, the amount, the description (please also add the club name in the description box), etc.
- When filling out the request form, it is suggested that the primary approver for clubs and Orgs be the person responsible for the index number - they must be financial manager or authorized signer on that index number.
- For Student Senate recognized Clubs and Orgs the Primary Approver and Authorized Signer is Evelynda Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The student, will complete their statement Saturday, Sunday and Monday by logging back into the CCER System to:
- Ensure the descriptions are accurate and correct
- Uploading your receipts
- Clicking your "Statement Review" Button
- If you do not click the "Statement Reviewed" Button before Monday and the approval does not happen that week, the transaction (s) will roll to the following week.
- You will then get reimbursed via direct deposit into your personal bank account you've entered into the system that same Thursday or Friday. If it's your first time submitting receipts, it may take a couple days more.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
To Deposit (Cash or Checks) received from Membership dues, Donations, Fundraisers etc, MUST be deposited into your club account. You may not have a separate bank account for the club. To make a wire transfer you must fill out the Deposit Google Form and follow the instructions in the form. The form has the wiring information. If external Sponsors and/or Donors would like to donate/sponsor funds to your club, they can make their payment online at give.lu.
To deposit funds to your account please note the following:
Deposits can be made Monday-Friday during the business hours of 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
To make a deposit, please visit the Office of Student Engagement at Christmas Saucon Hall, 3rd floor in room 333 and fill out a special deposit envelope and give to Coordinator
Any checks should be made payable to “Lehigh University” or a combination of club name/Lehigh University. Checks should not be made payable to a club officer’s name, such as the Treasurer’s name. Also, do not deposit checks made payable to a charity (ex. American Cancer Society), these checks must be forwarded to the charitable organization.
You may receive donations from businesses, parents, students or alumni. Deposit these donations as explained above and clearly label the deposit envelope as “Donation.”
To acknowledge a gift, it is necessary to have the following information: Donor's name, mailing address, type and amount of gift, purpose of gift.
*Please note that you may accept an unsolicited gift from a donor, however, if you wish to actively campaign for funds from sources outside the University, you must coordinate those efforts with the University Development Office.
Cash advance to purchase items for an event or club meeting.
Students that need a cash advance will have to come to the Office of Student Engagement to get a sign and approved Cash Advance slip (from Coordinator). After you receive your slip, you must email the firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. A link will be sent back to you so that you can make the appointment for the cash advance pick up. When the appointment is made with the Bursar's office, you can pick up your cash with your signed/approved slip. The appointment must be made at least 24-48 hrs in advance.
After purchasing your items for your club/event you will need to bring all receipts and any change leftover back to the Office of Student Engagement to fill out the Settlement Form and take it back to the Bursar's Office. This needs to be done within a 2 week time frame.
Cash Advance is a 2 step process - Cash Advance Slip and Settlement Form
Must Settle within the 2 Week frame
$500 is the limit for Cash Advance
Food can't be purchased with Cash Advance
If you have any questions regarding this process please email email@example.com. Thank you!
For Performers, Speakers, BlueChip Sound, etc.
If you have invoices that requires payment (External or Internal), please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Coordinator will get the paperwork to the Controller's Office for processing and a check will be mailed to the company/customer.
You can contact Evelynda Santos, Coordinator of Student Engagment at evs411@lehigh. Hours of operation for Club Transactions are Monday through Friday 9:00am-3:00pm.