BEFORE YOU CONTINUE, PLEASE COMMUNICATE TO YOUR CLUB ADVISOR THAT YOU WILL BE COMPLETEING THESE STEPS. YOUR ADVISOR WILL NEED TO BE THE PRIMARY USER FOR THE ACCOUNT!
Here are the steps needed to obtain a Lehigh email address:
1. Click this link.
2. Start Special Account Request Process.
3. Enter Lehigh ID information.
4. Click 'Lehigh Organization Account ('in' account), then Continue.
5. In the next steps, you may want to insert your club name or an easy identifier for your club. Please note that you will only be allowed 6 characters.
6. In the account box, you would put your club's name (i.e. Cookie Club).
7. If you are a student completing the submission, choose "I am not the primary user".
8. In the primary username field, enter the email ID of your advisor (i.e. 'aap313'), verify name.
9. Submit account request.