LINC (Lehigh Involvement Connection) is a virtual campus center and is the primary location for the Lehigh community to find out what's happening on campus via a campus involvement calendar and to learn about student involvement opportunities. Students can also manage their club and organization participation and student leaders are able to manage their groups and effectively communicate with their members and other campus organizations. Students have the ability to create a co-curricular transcript, learn about involvement opportunities and join organizations.
To get on LINC:
- Login (this will take you to the Campus Portal page)
- Enter your Lehigh username (the three letters and three numbers of your Lehigh email address, ex: abc123) and password. This process is similar to when you are logging into the Campus Portal.
- Your profile page will appear. If not, you will be asked to complete a basic profile. Enter your first name, last name, e-mail address and campus affiliation (undergraduate student)
To get your Event Mobile Pass:
Log into LINC
Next, click on your profile picture in the top right of the screen (it may display your first initial if you do not have a profile picture.
If you’re viewing the Event Pass from your mobile browser, you should see the option to add the pass to your Apple Wallet or Android Pay. These options make it easier to access your Event Pass at a later date. You can also choose to take a screenshot of your pass or print it out. All of these options will still scan as expected. Once you’ve decided on how to store your Event Pass, get out of there and attend an event!
- Scan This on Your Mobile Device
- Enter your credentials
- Save pass to Apple Wallet or Google Play. (Works better if you use your phone camera and not Snapchat).