Thank you for taking the time to learn more about the Greek experience here at Lehigh University. OFSA views parents and families as partners in creating a shared positive experience and we value your input and outreach. In an effort to provide you with information and answer all questions, please familiarize yourself with the content of our website. In addition, OFSA staff members host many webinars specifically for parents and families throughout the academic year.
Parent & Family Webinars Recordings
Friday, December 20 (webinar starts at 4:10)
OFSA works with students, alumni, faculty, staff, parents, and other invested constituents to enhance the development of Lehigh University students through Greek membership. Our staff works with fraternity and sorority members to provide support and educational, cultural, and leadership development programs which meet their needs beyond the classroom.
Fraternities and sororities provide multiple opportunities for personal and professional development on a regional and national level. An investment in fraternity or sorority membership provides academic support, leadership experiences, life-long friendship, career networking, civic engagement opportunities, and the benefits of life-long affiliation. For more information about our chapters, please refer to the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs website.
All students affiliated with a residential chapter, will be required to live in that on campus fraternity or sorority facility. Should you have any questions about this expectation, contact the Office of Housing Services at 610-758-3500 prior to joining a fraternity or sorority.
Other Helpful Links
- To learn about the history and progress of each chapter, go to our "Accreditation" section by clicking here. Click on a specific chapter's name for an in-depth report.
- To read more about specific conduct records of each chapter, go to our "Conduct" section by clicking here.
- To learn more about new member education, go to our "New Member Education" section by clicking here. Click on a specific chapter's name for a detailed breakdown of their new member education plan.
- To read more about the occupancy policy, go to our "Occupancy" section by clicking here.
- To read more specific reports, go to our "Reports and Statistics" section by clicking here.