Spring 2022 Club Expo is Going Virtual!
I hope you are all enjoying your winter break and staying safe, and healthy. Lehigh University will be operating remotely for the first week of classes. In keeping in line with these changes the Spring Club Expo will be going virtual as well. We will be hosting the event on zoom. Below you will find the information and steps on what to do next.
- The Club Expo will still be taking place on the same date and time of Wednesday, January 26th from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
- You will need to schedule a zoom meeting for your organization taking place at the same date and time as above!
- Here is where you sign in to your Lehigh zoom account. Use your Lehigh username and password to sign in!
- Here are the instructions on how to schedule a meeting on zoom. TIP: Make sure the person who is going to be there at the beginning of the Club Expo is the person who is setting up the zoom so you will be able to log in and start the meeting that day!
- Once you have done that please complete this google form where you will provide the zoom link, and social media handles for us no later than 3:00pm on Friday, January 21st. We will be creating a google doc with the names, links, and social media accounts of all of those participating. This will be shared through social media, zoom, and GroupMe for attendees to find your organization during the event.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to Serafina Genise at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you!