Fraternity and sorority chapters at the University are entitled to certain benefits of recognition including, but not limited to, the following:
- Ability to identify on Lehigh’s website and otherwise as a recognized chapter of the University and use the name “Lehigh University” with their organizational name.
- Access to advising opportunities with a professional member of the FSL staff.
- Access to membership in a respective governing council (e.g. the Lehigh Cultural Greek Council (CGC), the Lehigh Interfraternity Council (IFC), the Lehigh Panhellenic Council (Panhel)).
- Opportunity to apply for and occupy University-owned group housing.
- Ability to participate in the University's planned and sanctioned membership solicitation, recruitment, and education programs.
Additional benefits are set forth in Section 1 of Attachement A, as may be modified from time to time.